Monday 26 January 2015

Real-Life Barbie Meets Real-Life Ken Doll For the First Time. You'll Never Guess What Happens Next.

http://goo.gl/U3cIqB
Two cosmeticallyenhanced models, who shot to fame for resembling real-life Barbie and Ken dolls, met for the first time.
Valeria Lukyanova, who sports long minuscule waist and large bust, ¡ew from her home town in Ukraine to New York to meet silicone-pumped Justin Jedlica, 32, for a TV show.
You have already seen the mind blowing photos of the human Barbie. Now meet her chiseled male counterpart.

Justin has spent more than $100,000 on cosmetic procedures so far, and he says he’s not done yet.As well as numerous procedures on his face (starting with a nose job at the age of 18), he has had buttock, pectoral and bicep implants too.He said: “I’ve always been into plastic surgery, just as an extension of me being creative. To an extent I treat myself as my own sculpture, my own art work. I don’t see a reason for stopping, it’s like asking Picasso not to paint.”The pair met for the  rst time – and they hated the sight of each other.
Mr Jedlica said: ‘It appears to me that much of her look is added makeup, fake hair and “slimming” corsets.’‘Drag queens have put on the same illusions with makeup and costumes for years,’ he continued.
Miss Lukyanova responded: ‘He would do better not to comment on who is plastic and who is not. I think he is handsome man – but he overdid his lips.’
These photographs show them posing awkwardly side-by-side.

Feel free to Like, Comment & Share your ideas with us!

Don’t forget to subscribe our YouTubeChannel.


Make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter  for most recent Updated posts!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment