Tuesday 27 January 2015

This Mother's Love Poem To Her Baby Is The Most Beautiful Thing You Will Read Today.

http://goo.gl/guvB8D
One of the greatest love is the love between parent and child.
You Are My I Love You is a book that has sold over a million copies worldwide. Written by Maryann K Cusimano, it tells of a day in the life of parent and child in simple rhyming verse, accompanied by colorful, playful illustrations from Satomi Ichikawa.
These are the beautifully worded verses from the book:

I am your parent you are my child
I am your quiet place, you are my wild
I am your calm face, you are my giggle I am your wait,
you are my wiggle I am your audience,
you are my clown I am your London Bridge,
you are my falling down I am your Carrot Sticks,
you are my licorice I am your dandelion,
you are my first wish I am your water wings, you are my deep I am your open arms,
you are my running leap I am your way home,
you are my new path I am your dry towel,
you are my wet bath I am your dinner you are my chocolate cake I am your bedtime,
you are my wide awake I am your finish line,
you are my race I am your praying hands, you are my saving grace I am your favourite book,
you are my new lines I am your nightlight,
you are my sunshine I am your lullaby,
you are my peek-a-boo I am your kiss goodnight,
you are my I love you

Feel free to Like, Comment & Share your ideas with us!

Don’t forget to subscribe ourYouTubeChannel.


Make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter  for most recent Updated posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment