Tuesday 21 April 2015

Meet 18-Year-Old Russian 'Muscle Barbie' Julia Vins

http://goo.gl/HnBJiS
Most people think buffed up girls look ugly. Well, if you think so, meet Julia Vins. She can break your perception as fast as she can break your bones! This 18-year-old Russian girl has a face of a porcelain doll but a physique like that of a female hulk. Julia blew up on the Russian Instagram a few months back and now she is all over the internet. Ask why? Credit her beauty and brawns which usually don’t come easy to female bodybuilders. Julia has over 40K followers on Instagram and the number is still surging. She already holds three world powerlifting records and says that she wants to grow bigger.meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-1

Yeah, that face! Just can’t be a bodybuilder.meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-2.png

Yes, Valeria Lukyanova. There's another Human Barbie coming for your throne, but she has face of a porcelain doll and the body of the HULKmeet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-3So pretty. No, simply can’t be lifting!meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-4That 180 kg deadlift will make you rethink.meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-5

Yup, that’s her bicep. Mess around and get smoked!meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-6Now that’s a sexy bodybuilder’s back!meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-7Hanging around and yes, lifting.meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-8

"I have these big, beautiful eyes and wear make-up, but at the same time, I'm strong," she told news.com.au. "I can dead lift 180kg in training. I want to become as big as possible. Everyone has an opinion on what I look like - they either respect my work or reprimand me for being a muscly girl, but to be honest, I've noticed that the guys who are negative about my athleticism - are just jealous."meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-9

Julia has been compared to a doll since she was a child, adding that although she was a well-rounded student, she found it difficult to find her calling. "I never felt like I had any particular objective in life," she continued. "My body was not in harmony with my soul - it wasn't the right one for me."

That changed when Julia tried boosting her confidence by lifting weights in the gym, and loved the results. She's since gone on to win World Powerlifting Championships, taking home three world records to date.meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-10

And whenever she lifts, Julia makes sure she is wearing make-up. "I always wear make-up, even when I'm squatting," she continued. "I think it's important to look attractive in any situation." She also always wears her hair in "cute plaits and ribbons" when she heads to the gym.

To maintain her muscular body, Julia eats five to six small meals per day, which consist of chicken, eggs, cheese rice and veggies. As far as her "muscle Barbie" title, Julia doesn't mind it at all, saying, "I don't like to think of what I would have become if I wasn't muscle Barbie."meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-11Yup, No pouts. Only big biceps!meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-12meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-13

Julia’s measurements
Height: 5ft 3in
Weight: 10st 21lb
Biceps 15in
Chest: 39in
Waist: 26in
Pelvis: 40in
Thigh: 26inmeet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-14meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-15meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-16meet-russian-muscle-barbie-julia-vins-17Video: Who is my Inspiration? #200KTRANSFORM

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4DIRaPG0u0[/video]

Video Source: Julia Vins

Must Read Stories:
Meet The Family Of Real-Life Barbie Valeria Lukyanova. Their Photos Will Shock You.
The Amount Of Food Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Eats In A Day Will Make You Go WTF
Real-Life Barbie Meets Real-Life Ken Doll For The First Time. You’ll Never Guess What Happens Next.

Feel free to Like, Comment & Share your ideas with us!

Don’t forget to subscribe our YouTube Channel.


Make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter  for most recent Updated posts!

1 comment:



  1. she is so cute by face look like a barbie doll..
    but physic what can i say speechless...

    Toshiba PVT-375BT

    ReplyDelete